DAY 1: TUAN CHAU MARINA – MAZE CAVE – TITOP ISLAND. (L/D)
12:15: Embark at Tuan Chau Marina.
12:30: Get on Bien Ngoc Cruise. Then you will be warmly welcomed by crew team, who will serve you during the trip. Welcome drink will be served instantly during cruise briefing. Check in your reserved cabin and take a rest.
13:15 : Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine. Cruise to majestic Halong Bay and admire several landscapes of Halong Bay like Chan Voi islet, Fighting cock islet, Finger islet. Bien Ngoc cruise will bring you to explore Halong Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
15:00: Explore Maze Cave – one of the little-known caves in Halong located at a very peaceful island
16:00: Visit Titop Island. You can take part in an array of exciting activities such as sunbathing; swimming; conquering the peak of the biggest island in Halong and taking panoramic photos of Halong bay in the afternoon.
17:30: Go back Bien Ngoc cruise for relaxation and enjoy the beauty of the sunset. A wide range of fine wine or spirits are served on the sundeck.
19:00: Dinner with Vietnamese Cuisine
20:30: Enjoy a romantic night at bar or doing squid fishing.
Overnight on the Bien Ngoc cruise.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – TUAN CHAU MARINA (B)
06:00: Wake up early and enjoy the sunrise.
07:30: Breakfast on board
08.30: Stay on boat to relax and take photos or visit Luon cave by kayak or bamboo boat (on request)
09.30: Check out the room and clear the bills
10:00: Our chef shows how to carve vegetables into flowers
11:00: Disembark to Tuan Chau Marina. Say goodbye to the crew.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Surcharge will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Things to bring:
- Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.